Wacker Neuson's line of 48-inch ride-on trowels offers high productivity and quality results. Featuring a patent-pending torsion assist steering system, these trowels are easy to operate and reduce operator fatigue. A rigid, heavy-duty frame leads to more responsive steering and excellent feedback from the concrete conditions. Ergonomic twin lever control makes for excellent maneuverability.
- Units offer the highest blade speeds in mechanical drive ride-on trowel class for higher produtivity and better finishes.
- Improved durability with a clutch and belt specifically designed for ride-on trowel applications.
- A center engine design provides for better visibility and protection of engine components.
- Three engine choices include a value air-cooled Vanguard, a liquid-cooled diesel Lombardini and a premium liquid-cooled Vanguard.
- Ideally suited for panning and burnishing applications.
Standard Package – CRT 48-35V
includes finish blades, operator's manual and parts book.